Personalized treatment plans integrating genetics, lifestyle, and biochemical assessments.
Triple Board Certified
Dr. Davis is triple board certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine
Decades of Experience
Dr. Davis has decades of hands-on patient experience and has authored multiple studies on anti aging and overall health
50,000+ Patients Served
Dr. Davis and his team have already helped tens of thousands of patients achieve optimal health
Anti Aging Patient Reviews
A Revolutionary Concierge Approach to Anti Aging
Our goal is to help you achieve optimal aging by identifying and addressing the root causes of your aging concerns and working with you to promote a healthy, vibrant interior and exterior.
At Reveal Vitality, patients get a complete, in-depth assessment so we can create a comprehensive, personalized plan to let you look and feel your best, regardless of chronological age.
Our purpose is in our name, reveal your vitality with our clinically proven anti-aging treatments and therapies.
Find Out What Helps Most With Age Management
At Reveal Vitality, we use advanced technology and testing that allow us to assess all aging risk factors and create a customized plan tailored to your specific profile and needs.
Your age management plan may include:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Hormone Alignment Therapy
- Intravenous Vitamin Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
Video: (Aging And 5 Pillars Of Health)
Learn more from Dr. Davis about biological age, chronological age and the 5 Pillars of Health that we support for every patient on their journey to optimal aging.
Concierge Anti Aging treatments
Schedule your comprehensive, in-depth risk assessment including complete advanced testing
Get your personalized cardiovascular and body optimization plan
Platinum Elite Level Treatment Plan
Get ongoing expert support, coaching, and direction to achieve optimal health
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you tired of the persistent march of time leaving behind its unmistakable footprints on your formerly youthful skin? Do you ever look at old photos, wondering where that vibrant glow you once possessed went? Or maybe, you stare in the mirror dreading the day that your youthful glow inevitably fades.
If any of this has led you to type “anti-aging doctors near me” in your search bar, you’re not alone. In fact, as a society, we have become so fixated on reversing the aging process that we are constantly pursuing advanced anti-aging medicine and treatments.
While there is still much research to be done for some of those innovative anti-aging techniques or drugs, there are tried, true, naturally safe methods to beat the biological clock and fight against the aging process. Anti-aging medicine has unveiled many treatments that can help the older adult population lead active and healthy lives. Ultimately though, the best way to preserve a youthful version of yourself is to take a proactive approach. Most doctors aim to treat patients based on their request, but at Reveal Vitality we work with patients to look down the road. Through personalized care recommendations, we work with patients to make lifestyle changes that promote a younger, healthier, and more vibrant version of you.
Keep reading to learn where you can find anti-aging doctors in your area and what kinds of treatments they can offer to preserve your youth safely and naturally.
What Is An Anti-Aging Physician?
An anti-aging physician is a doctor who focuses on treating the effects of aging as well as treating some age-related conditions. Since aging is a multifaceted process, an initial assessment could involve a series of tests and lab work to unveil the root causes of any conditions that may be present. Side effects of aging can be the result of one or more age related conditions. Take hair loss, for example. Hair thinning or hair loss can be a result of several age-related conditions such as hormone imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, toxin build up, and more. All of these conditions are treatable with the help of anti-aging treatments and functional medicine. Some of the treatments that we offer at Reveal Vitality to help combat the effects of aging and even treat age-related conditions include:
- Hormone testing and optimization: Hormonal imbalance can cause a host of serious health problems, including inflammation, metabolic syndrome, adrenal fatigue, sexual dysfunction, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, heart disease, hypertension, dementia and more.
- Nutrition counseling: Many common chronic conditions have a primary nutritional and/or toxin imbalance as a root cause. When lifestyle changes are incorporated, our clients experience a significant recovery with a chronic health condition.
- Detoxification: Detoxification is the body’s physiological process of rendering chemicals, compounds, hormones, and toxicants less harmful. The organs of detoxification work efficiently as a whole to reduce the body burden or toxic load of chemicals.
- Vitamin IV therapy: Nutrient IV Drips are a natural and safe way to feel the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. If you take your daily dose of vitamins or supplements orally, the body only absorbs about 30% of these nutrients.
- Natural weight loss: Our team of top medical professionals customizes wellness programs tailored to fit your needs. With one of the key benefits being weight loss, you can enjoy sustainable results and a healthier lifestyle.
- Advanced Therapies & Diagnostics: Advanced science-based functional medicine diagnostics & therapies help allow us to precisely identify body imbalances. We can then create the most personalized treatment plan to optimize the well-being of every patient we serve.
- Integrative cardiovascular care: Heart disease remains the leading cause of death in America and worldwide. Despite advancements in medications, medical procedures and surgeries the prevalence of cardiovascular disease and its associated modifiable risk factors continue to rise.
By taking a comprehensive approach to total wellness with any combination of the services above, our treatments can work to slow down the aging process naturally. Help us help you age with grace while promoting a robust life and youthful glow. The best part? We’ll help you feel your very best too. Start with a personalized assessment where we can consider your individual needs. Driven by compassion, we will work to deliver the best anti-aging regimen for you so that you can achieve real results.
What Is The Best Kind of Doctor For Anti-Aging?
While there are many anti-aging doctors out there, they are not all equal. When researching anti-aging doctors, you may come across the following types of doctors.
- Endocrinologists (doctors that focus on hormone imbalances)
- Dermatologists (doctors that focus on skin conditions)
- Geriatricians (doctors that focus on treating the elderly)
While these doctors can all help with the anti-aging process, they usually don’t take a multifaceted approach to total wellness. This approach is what functional medicine doctors are all about. Functional medicine doctors are some of the best anti-aging doctors because they know that true healing starts within, and a vibrant, robust life follows.
Functional medicine doctors like Dr. Davis at Reveal Vitality do not align with “band-aid” medicine, which is an approach that treats symptoms rather than their causes. By treating the body as a whole, holistically, you can achieve much more than just that youthful glow that you’re after. Anti-aging doctors that specialize in functional medicine highlight the power of natural, safe, and effective treatments so you can look and feel good.
How Much Does Anti-Aging Therapy Cost?
The cost of anti-aging therapy will vary by treatments, as well as by the clinic that you attend. Of course, costs of anti-aging therapy can be regionally dependent as well. It's important to consider the fact that treatments like Botox and fillers may need multiple sessions for lasting results.
As you think about price ranges that align with your budget, it is important to keep this in mind. Unlike band-aid approaches to anti-aging, holistic anti-aging treatments such as hormone replacement therapy and vitamin IV therapy offer solutions that reach far beyond skin deep and may be more cost-effective in the long run. The costs of these total wellness solutions can vary, and at Reveal Vitality, pricing information is determined on an individual basis since functional medicine itself doesn't follow a one-size-fits-all approach. Following your new patient wellness consultation, you'll receive a program price tailored to your specific health goals and needs.
Is It Too Late To Start Anti-Aging?
It’s never too late to start incorporating anti-aging treatments and therapies into your lifestyle and routine. While getting older is an inevitable part of life, the effects can be slowed down with anti-aging treatments. Other things you can incorporate into your life, aside from anti-aging treatments, are:
- Healthy diet: A healthy diet can provide the proper nutrients you need to keep your body running at optimal performance and bring a healthy flow to your skin.
- Active lifestyle: Remaining active as we age is crucial in maintaining flexibility, heart health, and ultimately longevity.
- Stress management: Controlling stress can be just as vital as other aspects of our health. Stress can not only contribute to internal health, but it can manifest as wrinkles and dull skin as well.
- Skincare routine: Simple care like sunscreen and moisturizer go a long way in maintaining the health of your skin.
A combination of all of the above can help drastically slow down your biological clock and ward off unwanted signs of aging.
Do Dermatologists Do Anti-Aging?
Dermatologists take a skin deep approach to anti-aging. For a truly comprehensive anti-aging strategy, seeing a functional medicine anti-aging doctor as well as a dermatologist can help you attain real, lasting results, faster.
What Is The Best Facial Treatment For Anti-Aging?
Microdermabrasion is one of the best facial treatments for anti-aging. By using a textured instrument, a skincare professional rolls a series of tiny needles over your problem areas. Treatment typically includes the face, neck, and sometimes areas with cellulite or stretch marks as well.
Microdermabrasion works to effectively treat wrinkles and other skin perfections by removing dead skin and promoting the turnover and regeneration of new, healthy skin cells. This treatment can treat wrinkles, age spots, acne scars, dull complexion, and more. While it is extremely effective, it can also cause temporary side effects such as red skin, bruising, sun sensitivity, and swelling. On the plus side, many patients see improved skin in as little as one treatment.
What Face Treatments Are Worth It?
When it comes to face treatments that are truly worth it, microdermabrasion comes out on top. Some other skin treatments that combat signs of aging that may be worthwhile are:
- Chemical peels
- Collagen induction therapy
- Laser treatments
There are a wide variety of options when it comes to anti-aging face treatments. In order to determine which treatments may be best for you and your skin, consult your physician. Keep in mind, treatments that support anti-aging goals while promoting total wellness can offer more value. Not only can they help you look good, but they can help you feel good too. The anti-aging journey is one that never ends. By starting early and being consistent, you can slow down the aging process. Reveal your inner vitality with our team of functional medicine professionals at Reveal Vitality. Schedule an appointment today and discover real compassionate care that truly sees you, and works to treat you. As humans we are all different and your own inner beauty and wellness are embraced at our practice. The future of personalized healthcare is just a click away. . . visit us at Reveal Vitality online today.