Personalized treatment plans integrating genetics, lifestyle, and biochemical assessments.
Triple Board Certified
Dr. Davis is triple board certified in Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine
Decades of Experience
Dr. Davis has decades of hands-on patient experience and has authored multiple studies on anti aging and overall health
50,000+ Patients Served
Dr. Davis and his team have already helped tens of thousands of patients achieve optimal health
Alternative Medicine Patient Reviews
A Revolutionary Concierge Approach to Alternative Medicine In Sarasota
Our goal is to help you achieve optimal health by identifying and addressing the root causes of your aging concerns and working with you to promote a healthy, vibrant interior and exterior.
At Reveal Vitality, patients get a complete, in-depth assessment so we can create a comprehensive, personalized plan to let you look and feel your best, regardless of chronological age.
Our purpose is in our name, reveal your vitality with our clinically proven Alternative Medicine treatments and therapies.
Find Out How Alternative Medicine In Sarasota Can Help You Best
At Reveal Vitality, we use advanced technology and testing that allow us to assess all health risk factors and create a customized plan tailored to your specific profile and needs.
Your age management plan may include:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Hormone Alignment Therapy
- Intravenous Vitamin Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
Video: (Alternative Medicine – Functional Medicine)
Learn more from Dr. Davis and his approach to Alternative Medicine in Sarasota.
Concierge Alternative Medicine treatments
Schedule your comprehensive, in-depth risk assessment including complete advanced testing
Get your personalized cardiovascular and body optimization plan
Platinum Elite Level Treatment Plan
Get ongoing expert support, coaching, and direction to achieve optimal health
Frequently Asked Questions
In today’s busy world, where workloads are often heavy and schedules can be tight, excessive stress is, unfortunately, quite common. To avoid dependency on medication, individuals are seeking more forms of natural and holistic treatments to manage stress while improving their health.
Did you know that stress is directly connected to your physical wellness as well? High levels of stress can have many physical repercussions such as aging one’s appearance more quickly, increased cardiovascular stress, sleep problems, indigestion, anxiety, depression, and more.
To improve both physical and mental well-being, residents in the Sarasota area are leaning into alternative medicine and the benefits it offers. As a hub for niche holistic practices, there are options when it comes to choosing an alternative medicine doctor in Sarasota. Narrow down your search for the best alternative medicine doctor near me and contact Reveal Vitality today. With in-office and telehealth treatment available we are a leading provider for alternative medicine solutions in the Sarasota and surrounding area. Led by Dr. David, our team prioritizes total health with a compassionate and personalized approach for every patient. The instant you begin treatment with us, you’ll be comforted and empowered with ways to reduce stress and get back to living a more vivacious life.
Keep reading to learn more about alternative medicine treatments in Sarasota.
What alternative treatments are recommended for stress relief in Sarasota?
Finding relief from stress is essential for your well-being. When it comes to holistic wellness and alternative medicine treatments, there’s a diverse offering of stress relief treatments in Sarasota. Working with a Sarasota alternative medicine specialist can help you find stress relief treatments that work best. Additionally, you will need to communicate to come up with a combination of treatments that you enjoy.
Here are some alternative treatments that can help with stress relief:
- Yoga: Yoga is a practice that can be classified as alternative or complementary medicine. The practice of yoga includes mindful breathing techniques, meditation, and physical movements that promote mental clarity and have the potential to drastically reduce stress. Through the combination of breathing techniques and physical postures, individuals can benefit physically and mentally. Practicing yoga can provide physical pain relief as well as the strengthening of muscles. It can also provide mental relief as tension and pressure are released.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is the holistic practice of using thin needles to open energy pathways within certain points of the human body. These energy pathways allow for vital energy to flow, as pain and tension are released. Acupuncture is thought to restore healthy flows of energy as these points are stimulated, alleviating any imbalances that may contribute to feelings of stress. Additionally, as the needles are placed, the body naturally releases endorphins, a neurochemical that promotes a sense of calm and happiness.
- Chiropractic: Chiropractic care is all about the connection between the spine and the nervous system and places a focus on the body’s natural ability to heal itself. Even minor misalignments in the spine can cause defects in the way our nervous systems function, which can ultimately lead to increased stress. By manually adjusting the spine, chiropractic doctors aim to improve nervous system function. Additionally, tension is physically released as the spine is aligned which promotes relaxation.
- Herbal medicine: Herbal medicine is a powerful tool in the alternative medicine world. Many plant-based remedies, including hers such as Ashwagandha and Rhodiola, are commonly used to relieve stress and restore the balance between the mind and body. There are many herbs that support adrenal gland function, which plays a crucial role in the way that we respond to stressful situations. Stress relieving herbs can be consumed in tea, supplements, tinctures, and even topically and provide a gentle way to support the body’s way of coping with stress and promote a sense of calm.
- Vitamin IV Therapy: Vitamin IV therapy is a safe way to receive vitamins, minerals, and other crucial nutrients directly into the bloodstream for rapid absorption. By carrying these nutrients directly to cells throughout the body, any nutrient deficiencies are corrected which can enhance overall wellbeing. Since nutrient deficiencies can contribute to stress, replenishing these nutrients can help patients feel less stressed and more relaxed.
- Reiki Energy Healing: Reiki is a powerful energy healing practice that consists of gentle touch and hovering of hands to channel healing energy and remove any blockages that may contribute to stress. Reiki practitioners work to balance energies within the body to improve overall mental clarity, reduce anxiety, and promote tranquility. For those that are seeking non-invasive and extra gentle forms of stress relief, Reiki may be a good option.
Detoxification: Detoxification typically consists of nutritional counseling, fasting, and cleanses as a way to rid the body of harmful toxins from chemicals, heavy metals, and more. Reducing the toxic load that one’s body carries can have great impact on over wellbeing, including stress relief.
Can I find traditional Chinese medicine practitioners in Sarasota?
As a reflection of the growing interest in holistic healthcare in Sarasota, you can find Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioners throughout the city. Traditional Chinese Medicine is rooted in ancient Chinese philosophies and healing techniques and highlights the importance of balance within the body, and between the body, mind, and spirit. You may find that many practitioners specialize in certain modalities that fall under the TCM umbrella which includes acupuncture, herbal medicine, cupping therapies, tai chi, and more.
To find TCM practitioners in Sarasota, you can utilize web pages and social media for reviews, ask for referrals from friends and family, or even ask your primary care provider if there is a TCM practitioner that they suggest. Be sure to verify credentials, affiliations, as well as their track record for helping patients heal.
What types of alternative medicine are available in Sarasota?
Alternative medicine can be broken down into five main categories.
- Mind-body approach: There is a profound connection between the mind and the body. This is highlighted with approaches such as meditation, hypnotherapy, biofeedback, and more. These practices can be extremely beneficial for patients that struggle with migraines, are dealing with immense amounts of pain, individuals with mental health disorders, and more. While some are skeptical of the effectiveness of modalities like hypnotherapy, others report life-changing results.
- Biological-based practices: This broad category title encompasses practices such as naturopathy, herbal medicine, and nutritional counseling. These practices hold unlimited potential to improve a wide variety of ailments from depression and anxiety, to healing chronic conditions.
- Broad medical systems: Broad medical system is a term used to describe any practice that views the patient as a whole and places focus on comprehensive approaches to the holistic healing of the entire being. This umbrella covers naturopathy, homeopathy, TCM, and more.
- Manipulative/body therapies: Examples of manipulative body therapies include chiropractic care, massage therapy, and reflexology. These practices involve physical manipulation, pressure, or movement to relieve tension, reduce pain, improve lymphatic flow, and more.
- Energy therapy: Energy therapies such as Reiki and acupuncture showcase the power of touch, pressure points, and energy blockages, promoting balance and wellness.
What is the cost of alternative medicine services in Sarasota?
The costs of alternative medicine services in Sarasota can vary widely depending on what modality of treatment you are seeking, the practice itself, and how frequent or intense those services may be. When considering the cost of alternative medicine services in Sarasota, it is important to not only look at the immediate cost but to also consider any long-term benefits that may reduce future healthcare costs down the road.
Some alternative medicine practices in Sarasota, like Reveal Vitality, operate on a concierge structure in which fees and costs are consistent and determined based upon the necessary or recommended treatments for you as an individual based on your health goals and needs. Upon request, we can provide you with a copy of your invoices which you can submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Additionally, we do offer payment plans, as we believe that top notch alternative medicine services should be available to all Sarasota residents.
Where can I find workshops and seminars on alternative medicine topics in Sarasota?
If you are interested in learning about the science behind alternative medicine practices, their history, and their practical applications for stress management, you may benefit from attending a seminar or workshop on topics regarding alternative medicine.
In the tight knit community of Sarasota professionals that share a passion for alternative medicine want to help their community. Workshops and seminars are available for alternative medicine topics. By utilizing social media, community bulletin boards, and word of mouth you can stay connected and find workshops and seminars. Oftentimes, events are held by yoga studios, wellness centers, and holistic health organizations, so those are often good places to begin your search.
If you’re looking for an alternative medicine doctor near you in Sarasota, visit Reveal Vitality. We value the power of personalized holistic therapies as an alternative to the one size fits all approach of conventional medicine.
At Reveal Vitality, we are dedicated to replacing a reactive band aid approach to medicine with a more comprehensive evaluation of genetics, environmental factors, lifestyle choices, and metabolism. This analysis lays the foundation for a highly personalized treatment plan, with a lifestyle plan to accompany it. With in-office and telehealth services available we can service Sarasota residents and surrounding cities too. Schedule your first visit today!